1. I've been married almost 22 years, have 2 step-sons, 2 daughter-in-laws, 3 grandchildren and a daughter in college.
2. I have traveled across almost every state in the nation via car. As a kid/teen, every vacation was a car trip...usually camping along the way. While I didn't appreciate it then, I am thankful for those experiences and time together now.
3. I have walked a portion of the Great Wall of China, visited Hong Kong, spent 2 1/2 months living in a tent on the side of a mountain in the Philippines and have walked the beach in Mexico.
4. While I used to love to fly...now, I'm scared to death. I do it, but I don't like it.
5. I love Bon Jovi...but only discovered I love them about 5 years ago. I was missing out in the late 80's I guess!
6. I love TiVo and have 4 in our house!!
7. We rarely watch TV, when we do it's usually the Weather Channel...unless it's Dancing with the Stars, Samantha Who, Jon & Kate +8 or 24!!! I haven’t watched a commercial in forever!
8. I’m a total procrastinator and find that I actually do my best work at the last minute…for real!
9. I love the smell of campfire and miss not having a fireplace in our home.
10. I am finally completing my bachelor’s degree (only 25 yrs late) and will graduate in June ’09. Further proof of my procrastination! J
11. I make a wicked peppermint hot chocolate.
12. I saw The Color Purple on Broadway the week it came out with a bunch of girlfriends. We spent a wonderful 4 days in New York and stayed at the Ritz Carlton! It was posh!
13. I learned to snow ski when I was 13 and skied every winter until I graduated high school. I haven’t skied since.
14. I went water skiing once…it didn’t end well. ‘Nuff said.
15. I LOVE Football…the crash of the helmets and all!
16. I took Tennis lessons 3 yrs ago and haven’t played since, but really liked it.
17. I am completely addicted to Starbucks, especially the Chai Tea Lattes.
18. Each year I attempt to read 52 books…and end up with around 30-35.
19. If I forget to wear my watch I feel naked all day long.
20. Someday I want to be able to play the piano.
21. My mom died almost 9 years ago. There are many days I wish I could ask her various questions.
22. My grandma was completely blind the latter years of her life, due to diabetes. I used to try to “trick” her to determine if she could really see…I was a kid!!
23. I like to quilt…I’m sure that’s one you wouldn’t have thought. I enjoy a weekend quilting retreat with some friends once each year and bi-monthly get-togethers for a day long quilting.
24. I am a sucker for a romantic comedy movie…any romantic comedy!
25. I have pierced ears, but haven’t worn earrings in 5 months! 2 holes in each ear, I wonder if they’re closed? I’ll have to try it out soon.
Alright – Your turn…if there are any of you left who haven’t done this!!